CAR WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADE REPAIR TOOL: GRAB YOURS 50% OFF
We’re slashing prices on our best-selling Auto Windshield Wiper Blade Repair Tool — get yours for only $39.95!
Shop today to take advantage of this limited-time deal.
Learn more about what makes our store the best source for any Windshield Wiper Blade Repair Tool
Customlada™ Universal Auto Windshield Wiper Blade Repair Tool
Wiper blades are wiping the best way to your basic safety on the road. They also have to be in good condition to ensure that your windshield remains clear.
The Universal Wiper Blade Repair Tool can be one way to maintain your wiper blades in good condition. This device is an excellent fix for repairing your old wipers if they have lines or stains on your own car’s windshield.
This cheap tool can refresh your wipers, mainly if they are original and you don’t want to buy another wiper. Cheap and with effect, your car’s wipers could be repaired quickly. The channels of the wiper repair tool possess inside sandpaper, which will polish the initial layers of the wiper’s blades and even the surface.
WHAT TO DO WHEN…
Smearing water, chattering wipers, water that won’t wipe away?! You endure poor visibility on your next drive.
YOUR WIPERS SMEAR WATER ALL OVER THE WINDSHIELD.
If your windshield wipers smear water around your windshield, they aren’t doing any good. Your windshield wipers could be smearing water is worn wiper blades. Wiper blades are created out of soft rubber. Therefore they inevitably wear out and need replacement as time passes.
YOUR WIPERS ARE CHATTERING AGAINST YOUR WINDSHIELD.
Your wipers are obnoxiously chattering away when you’re attempting to use them; you’ll likely be remaining with smears and streaks.
WATER DROPLETS WON’T CLEAN AWAY.
The water droplets clinging to your windshield won’t budge. Your visibility will probably go downhill, fast.
Why Customlada™ Windshield Wiper Repair Tool Is The Perfect Solution To Your Problem
Environmental influences such as sun, cool, frosty, humidity, and dirt make windshield wipers age as time passes. Micro-stones, sand, etc., frequently attach themselves to the rubber and pull striations on the disc.
With the device, you remove worn-out cleaning edges using a specific knife in Customlada™. The damaged rubber (very narrow cut) is cut at the wiping lip.
PRECISE: With a high-quality titanium nitride stainless steel blade
ECONOMIC: By post-processing, you possess avoided the buy of new wipers; therefore, unnecessary waste
REUSABLE: You may use the wiper grinder over many years, and the Wiper Device amortize itself from the first cut
SAFER VIEW: With this easy-to-use windshield wiper sharpener, you could have a more precise and safer view of the road.
ERGONOMIC: suitable for left- and right-handers
UNIVERSAL: For all regular quality wipers
EASY TO HANDLE: With the regroover, your wipers will continue to work like new in a minutes
Outstanding Product Features
1. One-touch Repair, Clear With No Streaks: 30-second fix/ Double process/ Full metal material/ Portable Lanyard
How To Use: Method Of Wiper Repair
- Remove the wiper and wipe it clean with a towel.
- Fit the wiper rubber strip into the coarse sanding strip for repair. If it does not work well. then use the fine sanding strip for secondary repair.
- After repairing. rinse the wiper to remove the residual fine particles from grinding.
- Put the wiper back on the car.
- The disassembling methods of various varieties. So, please deal with them according to your vehicle manually disassemble and assemble them. In case of difficulty in disassembly and assembly, please do not force disassembly
- When the wiper has deep and long cracks, the repairer cannot repair it. It is recommended to replace the wiper.
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Color: Tarnish, Silver
- Weight: 40g
- Applicable model: Wiper blade repair of various models
- Height: 6.5cm
- Size: 38*13*65mm
Questions & Answers:
Q: Why My Windshield Wipers Aren’t Working Properly?
A: Typically, the windshield wiper blades will be the only regularly replaced portion of the whole assembly.
Two common problems are a bent wiper frame and loose wiper-transmission nut, The Drive reports. The former frequently causes chattering instead of squeaking. For the latter, a dead giveaway is too little wiper movement. Fortunately, the solution is merely to tighten the nut keeping the arm to the transmission.
Q: Why My Windshield Wiper Arms Flying Off Ram 1500?
A: Suppose the wipers don’t react to the in-cabin controls, which factors to either an electrical fault or an electric motor failure. The flaw could be as fundamental as a blown fuse or complicated enough to need new wiring. A simple test is to check on other systems wired alongside the wipers, like the turn indicators or headlights, The Drive reports. Which will help you or your mechanic pinpoint where the fault is.
More questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 50,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, Before they are delivered to you, our products are carefully tested to ensure you get the best product experience.
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At customtisfy.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.